| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walhalla, Sc in September is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 113.3mm (4.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Walhalla, Sc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Walhalla, Sc:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) NW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) NW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) SSW
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) SW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 87.8 kms (54.6 miles) NNE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) SE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) SSE