| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walhalla, Sc in November is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 120.6mm (4.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Walhalla, Sc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Walhalla, Sc:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) NW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) NW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) SSW
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) SW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 87.8 kms (54.6 miles) NNE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) SE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) SSE