| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walhalla, Sc in July is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 139.7mm (5.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Walhalla, Sc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Walhalla, Sc:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) NW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) NW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) SSW
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) SW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 87.8 kms (54.6 miles) NNE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ENE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) SE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) SE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) SSE